These cable reels have the same external body and the same mechanical features of the traditional models shown in the general catalogue , but inside they have a slipring and a cable particularly suitable for the transmission of signals. Ideal for video and digital signals.
- Robots and downhole inspection equipment
- Manufacturing and process control equipment
- Medical equipment
- Packaging machines
- Ethernet network (CAT 5E mod. also suitable for Gigabit networks)
- Bus for automation (specific cables available on request)
SLIPRING TECHNICAL FEATURES
- 6/12/24 contacts, max capacity 2A, max 48V
- Gold alloy rings and brushes
- High reliability and duration
- Low friction torque.
- Dielectric strength: 500 Vca a 60 Hz
- Insulation resistance: > 1000 MÊ/ 500 Vcc
- Noise: < 100 mÊ a 6 Vcc and 50 mA (at 5 rpm)
CABLE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Outer jacket
- Mixture In PUR/TPE highly flexible, abrasion/oil/ coolers – resistant
- Halogen-free (following EN 50267-2-1)
- Lead-free (following 2011/65/EU ROHS-II)
- Cores combined in bundles and stranded together around a centre for high tensile stresses with adapted, short pitch lengths and pitch directions, especially low-torsion structure.
for 67 serie – Roller cable-guide
Device to fasten the pivoting bracket of the cable reel (for serie 67).
Device to fasten the pivoting bracket of the cable reel (for serie 47).
PRC to PRL conversion kit