The company

For ninety years now Zeca has been supplying products of excellence to
repair garages, industries and building sites.

Over an area of 15,000 square meters, the Feletto Canavese plant (near Turin, Italy) produces lamps, cable reels, extension reels, balancers and garage tools.

A comprehensive range to meet the requirements of the most demanding operators. The reel line alone has a portfolio of over 2,500 different models.

Zeca equipment are not just ordinary products: they are designed with built-in serviceability, strength, ergonomics and above all safety of use for the Italian and international markets in 90 different countries.

Zeca: Italian technical excellence!

1929

Carlo Zerbini opens a mechanical workshop for motorcycle and auto repairs at Rivarolo Canavese, in Corso Torino 69.

1935

Starts producing motorcycle and auto accessories and spare parts. The first patents are registered in the mechanical and automotive sector.

1944

Zerbini Luciano, son of Carlo, becomes General Manager.

1954

Sergio Antonietto joins the Company as storeman and soon becomes right-hand man of Luciano. His presence will prove to be crucial for future success.

1960

The Company moves to new, larger premises in Rivarolo Canavese, Via Recrosio 7, and exhibits at various trade fairs in Italy and abroad. International success follows with the design of garage tools for auto repairs.

1963

The automatic spring reel is introduced on the market with the RotoZECA lamp holder.

1965

The Rivarolo Canavese plant expands to double its size.

1969

Luciano dies prematurely. Young daughter Carla takes over the running of the company and Zeca reaches new targets, thanks also to the ceaseless efforts of Sergio Antonietto, Production Director.

Carla says: "Without Sergio, today Zeca would not exist"

1973

Piero Chiarabaglio, Carla's husband, joins the Company as Technical Director. In the same year also Giancarlo, the youngest Luciano’s son, joins the Company. After 20 years of service, Giancarlo will leave to pursue a different lifestyle.

1980

The Company continues to grow, moving to new expanded 7,500 square meter premises in Feletto Canavese.

1990

Zeca adopts yellow and black as corporate colors.

1997

A second plant is opened in Feletto Canavese, named ZECA 2, a 4,000 square meter facility.

2002

Lucyfer is introduced: the first rechargeable lamp for repair garages available on the world market.

2006

Zeca introduces , the new corporate brand

2008

The Feletto Canavese plant is expanded to include a third 3,500 square meter facility named ZECA 3. The total covered area is now of 15,000 square meters.

2018

A new Board of Directors becomes effective. Paolo and Marco Chiarabaglio, Carla and Piero's sons, raised on bread, milk and lamps and RotoZECA, take over the running of the Company as new General Managers.

Hence, a long history of innovation. A great future awaiting